plant growth. Used at higher concentrations in vegetative growth than flowering, B1 Boost contains high amounts of the natural vitamin B-1 also known as thiamine.
Thiamine is a natural hormone that is present in the plant, natural bacteria excrements, and native fungi. By providing a constant presence of thiamine, root growth is encouraged thereby allowing for healthy new growth. B1 Boost is also a strong source of pharmaceutical grade potassium. A necessary ingredient to plant growth enzymes, protein formation, and the translocation of sugars, potassium in B1 Boost allows for vibrant, healthy growth.
• Source Of Thiamine To Encourage Vibrant Plant Growth
• Aids In The Development Of New Cuttings
• Aids In Plant Resistance Against Environmental Stress
• Reduces Risk Of Transplant Shock
• Contains Potassium For Plant Growth Enzymes