Elite 91 Silicic Acid Bioactive Silicon
Elite 91 Silicic Acid is a 100% plant-available bioactive silicon supplement for resilient plant growth. Elite 91's formula contains a breadth of micronutrients, 21 organic amino acids, and 2 different forms of silicon including 4.1% Monosilicic Acid and 1.2% plant available Silicon. It's one of the most powerful concentrated forms of stable liquid silicic acid out there on the market, while still being 100% soluble and ready to use out of the bottle.? Elite 91 Silicic Acid works directly to improve plant cell strength, helping create strong resilient plants ready to absorb nutrients.
Elite 91 Silicic Acid 100% Plant Available Bioactive Silicon
Elite 91?SILICIC ACID contains one of the most powerful, concentrated forms of silicic acid ever achieved in a stable liquid form. It boasts an incredible concentration of 4.1% Monosilicic Acid and 1.2% plant available Silicon, 21 different organic L-amino acids, and contains zinc, boron, molybdenum, and manganese for an extra micronutrient boost.
Utilizing breakthrough new methods, Elite 91?SILICIC ACID?has pushed the chemistry of silicon and its forms to the limit of possible. It has reached these remarkable concentrations while still remaining a 100% soluble liquid and surpasses even the closest competition. This powerful formulation delivers a stable, concentrated formulation unmatched anywhere else.
Elite 91 SILICIC ACID?also contains 21 L-amino acids to push plant health and vigor to even greater heights, making it the new standard for achieving stronger, healthier, hardier, more robust &?resilient plant growth.
Silicon is an important but often overlooked component of plant health and growth. It helps increase plant cell strength and structure, increases essential nutrient uptake, boosts the immune system, and aids plants in withstanding environmental stresses caused by heat, cold, and drought. It allows plants to reach their full potential in yield, quality, growth, and vigor.
While silicon is one of the most abundant elements on earth, it is rarely in a plant-available, bio-active form known as Monosilicic Acid. In nature, microbes in the soil must slowly break down silicon into Monosilicic Acid. In a controlled garden environment, this key element is often missing and keeps plants from reaching their full genetic potential and optimal health condition.
Elite 91?SILICIC ACID?is scientifically proven to feed bio-available Monosilicic Acid right to the plant?s roots and allow them to thrive vigorously. It will help your plants absorb the nutrients they need with more efficiency, build the strength they require, and grow to their fullest quality & yielding potential.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use Elite 91?SILICIC ACID?with every feeding from the seedlings/cuttings growth stage up until the 7th or 8th week of the crop fruiting/flowering cycle. Double the standard dosage rate per gallon with root or foliar applications to reduce stretching in the early fruiting/flowering phase.
Do not premix. Always add fresh clean water to the reservoir first, then add Elite 91?SILICIC ACID. Mix well then add the remaining fertilizers and additives. pH the final nutrient solution to 5.8 ? 6.3 range.
Elite 91?SILICIC ACID is suitable with all soil, soilless, and hydroponic-based growing mediums and can be used in conjunction with any premium quality nutrient and/or fertilizer program. Do not contaminate the bottle/container with water, dust, dirt, or debris. Always use clean & dry measuring instruments when extracting Elite 91?SILICIC ACID?from the bottle/container.
- Soil, Coco, Hydroponics: 0.5 ML ? 1 ML per gallon.
- Standard Dosage Rate: 3 ML per 5 gallons
- Aggressive Dosage Rate: 6 ML per 5 gallons
- Seedlings/Cuttings: Pre-soak your preferred choice of growing medium in a?solution using 0.25 ML ? 0.5 ML per gallon of?water along with a base nutrient?and other additives to boost and protect plant growth.?Continue to use the same dosage rate to feed your new starts throughout the?rooting phase.
- Foliar Spray/Treatment: 1 ML to 2 ML per liter
- Standard Dosage Rate: 4 ML per gallon
- Aggressive Dosage Rate: 8 ML per gallon
- Spray the entire plant with the lights off. Once or twice a week.
- Adjust pH as necessary before application.
- Elite 91 SILICIC ACID?serves as an effective surfactant and does not require?any additional wetting agents for proper penetration and/or absorption.
- Elite 91?SILICIC ACID?is?Non-Toxic?and leaves?NO?residue behind on plant surfaces.
- GROWERS TIP (OPTIONAL): In conjunction with foliar applications, add ROOTS with the mixture at a dosage rate of 2 ML ? 4 ML per gallon of water, mix well, and spray within 24 hours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.