Flying Skull Z7 Enzyme Cleaner
Z7 is a super concentrated, two-part, commercial enzymatic cleanser. For best results, use Z7 at every watering/feeding. If using a reservoir, be sure to reapply Z7 every 3 days to maximize the enzymes’ effectiveness.
- Compatible with any plant nutrient line, organic or synthetic!
- Probiotic formula won’t harm beneficial microbes in your growing medium.
- Keeps roots healthy by eliminating unhealthy salt build-up on the roots and in the growing medium.
- Eliminates the need for harmful chemicals like chlorine and hydrogen peroxide.
- Keeps irrigation equipment like sprayers, irrigation pipes/tubing, pumps, and reservoirs clean and working efficiently.
- Reduces maintenance costs by keeping equipment clean.
- Eliminates plant death from plugged sprayers/drip irrigation.
- Super concentrated and economical; It only costs 2.5 cents per gallon of treated water (calculated using the MSRP).
- Safe to use – skin safe!
Hydroponic Application: Shake bottles thoroughly. Add ½ mL/gal of each part to the reservoir after the nutrient solution has been pH adjusted. Reapply every three days or whenever adding more water to the reservoir, especially for recirculating systems, to keep the irrigation system clean and plants healthy. Water temperatures over 82 degrees may require increasing the frequency of adding Z7 to your system, up to every day, until all signs of root rot disappear.
Soil Application: Shake bottles thoroughly. Add ½ mL/gal of each part to your watering can/reservoir after the nutrient solution has been pH adjusted. Reapply every 3-7 days depending on the overall plant and root health.
Field Application: Shake bottles thoroughly. Add ½ mL/gal of each part to your watering can/reservoir after the nutrient solution has been pH adjusted. A field application of Z7 should be performed at least at the time of planting. If only two or three applications are to be administered during the growing season, it is best if they are done at times of fertilization. Apply enough to soak the soil so that the roots will grow into the treated areas. The more applications administered during the growing season, the better your plants will grow!