Gaia Green Basalt Rock Dust
Mined from an ancient volcanic deposit in British Columbia, Canada. It is a source of natural minerals and trace elements that plants need to thrive. This product can be used on farms, home gardens, landscapes and turf, for a full range of plant types.
Directions to use:
- Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 3 kg per 10 m2 (6 lbs per 100 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 12 kg per 10 m2 (24 lbs per 100 ft2) annually.
- Transplanting and premixing soil for potted plants and planter boxes: 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Thoroughly mix into soil or growing medium.
- Top-dressing: Add 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into soil surface once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.
- Basalt is a mineral-rich, volcanic rock high in magnesium, iron, calcium and silica.
- Gaia Green Basalt Rock Dust is mined from an ancient volcanic deposit in British Columbia, Canada.
- Finely ground rock dust to rapidly re-mineralize depleted soils and potting mixes.
- Contains a wide-range of trace elements to support both plant growth and soil biological activity.
There are no reviews yet.