The GrowBright Nano 4′ single T5 fixture is one of the best T5 grow lights for seed starting, cloning, and working with small mature plants. A slim profile also makes the GrowBright single T5 light fixture perfect for side lighting or supplemental lighting with primary light sources. Tailored specifically for growers and designed to drive bulbs to their full optimal output, GrowBright T5HO grow lights emit nearly twice the output of standard fluorescent lights for better growth and higher yields.
The GrowBright Nano 4′ single T5 light fixture includes 6′ power cord with grounded plug, 6400K T5 lamp, hanging/mounting hardware, and features daisy-chain/jumper capabilities.
NEWLY REDESIGNED — featuring premium NanoTech reflector and heavy-duty brushed aluminum housing! With twice the output of standard fluorescent lamps, versatile GrowBright 4′ single-lamp T5 grow lights are well suited for numerous indoor growing applications from seed starting & early veg to overwintering & supplemental/side lighting. Each unit is a convenient stand-alone light fixture complete with polished aluminum reflector, mounting hardware, and power cord. Plus, built-in jumper receptacles allow multiple fixtures to be connected and powered from the same outlet for streamlined wiring.* Excellent adaptability and a wide variety of specialized lamp options make these practical fixtures are a valuable tool in any grow room!
*Caution: Do not exceed 80% circuit capacity when connecting fixtures with jumper cords.
• Measures: 46.25″ long x 2.375″ wide x 1.75″ high
• Electrical: 54 watts, approximately .45 amps @ 120v
• Built-in digital electronic ballast
• 6′ power cord with standard grounded plug (NEMA 5-15)
• Jumper-cord/daisy-chain capability up to 12 fixtures
• Includes high-output 6400K horticultural T5HO bulb
• 5000-lumen initial output
• Premium NanoTech reflector
• Hanging and mounting hardware included
• 2-year fixture warranty, 1-year bulb warranty
|Number of Lamps|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.