This easy to use CO2 controller determines precisely when to activate and shut-off CO2 generators to maintain user-defined low and high CO2 values in the grow room. The unit can deactivate CO2 enrichment during the night cycle and perform CO2 evacuation as well. The CO2 sensor is located in the controller box. A second Output Box (AUX Output) can be used to control your exhaust fan that is stopped when the CO2 generator is activated to avoid wasting CO2 outside.
- Controls the CO2 levels in two zones (or two rooms) simultaneously.
- Review performance by reading through the integrated 24-hour data logger (minimum, maximum and average values for each hour of operation).
- Special operating mode to operate two zones with only one CO2 generator.
- Zone remote sensors include 25-ft cables.
- An affordable alternative when operating multiple zones.