Fluorescent fixtures are very versatile and can be used as seed starters/propagation lighting and as a full term light for regular crops. Safe and cool, these lights do not have a hot, single blinding point of light like H.I.D. Fluorescent lights and are safely used in schools or other environments where H.I.D.’s are undesirable.
T5 fixtures can also supplement existing light systems providing needed light spectrums that LED and HID fixtures can lack. Examples are to add “cool” blue spectrum T5 light to gardens using High-Pressure Sodium’s orange/red spectrum or add “warm” red spectrum T5 light to supplement Metal Halide’s blue/white spectrum. You may also choose to use T5 lights as side lighting for your plants to help them fill out better underneath their top canopy.
About this system:
- Overall Dimensions: 47″ Long x 10″ Wide x 3″ Deep
- Choice of 4′ High Output 6400K Grow Bulbs (F54T5HO) and 4′ High Output 3000K Bloom Bulbs Included.
- High Output bulbs have extremely high lumen per watt rating – 5,000 lumens per bulb!
- T5 bulbs are available in different light spectrums to allow for customization of light spectrum.
- Lamps emit very little heat, allowing you to hang the fixture very close the the plant canopy. Since this unit runs so cool, you can place the light right on top of your plants.
- T5 bulbs have an outstanding 24,000 hour life expectancy (one year is 8,760 hours) and lose very little of its’ light output over its’ life.
- Solid State Digital Electronic Ballast emit very low heat and is virtually SILENT.
- MULTI-VOLT Electronic Ballast operates on 120 Volt (household current) or 240 Volt
- 10′ Grounded Plug plugs into standard household receptacle.
- Top Quality Highly Reflective 95%+ polished Aluminum Reflector for Maximum Light Output
- Locking Lamp Sockets hold lamps in place properly and will not allow for the lamps to fall out.
- Lightweight and Easy to Hang, Chrome Hangers included with every light.
- Standard 2 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.