The HyPAR 315 watt CMH digital ballast by AgroMax delivers the latest digital ceramic metal halide advancements with improved adaptability and convenience. A versatile, remote configuration enables the HyPAR ballast to be placed up to 50′ outside of the immediate growing area and provides pairing capability with a wide variety of reflector/hood options for customization to each unique grow space. Advanced digital square-wave technology drives optimal output of horticultural CMH lighting bulbs for maximum growth while an advanced multi-aspect protection system ensures proper system operation as well as long ballast & CMH bulb lifespan.
– Low-frequency digital square-wave technology with multi-aspect protection circuitry for a robust, durable fixture.
– Drives 315w CMH bulbs to their fullest potential.
– Power Specs: 315w, 2.9A @ 120v, 1.43A @ 240v
Designed specifically for optimal operation of 315-watt ceramic metal halide grow light bulbs, AgroMax HyPAR ballasts produce a more stabilized light output using low-frequency digital square-wave technology, which also eliminates issues such as interruption of cell phone, cable, or Wi-Fi signals caused by EMI. Remote configuration allows HyPAR ballasts to be placed outside of the grow area and provides pairing capability with a wide variety of reflectors / hoods. HyPAR ballasts are also backed by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and feature multi-aspect protection circuitry that monitors the grow light system to ensure proper operation.
• 315 Watts, multi-volt capable – (2.9A @ 120v) (1.43A @ 240v)
• UL listed
• THD – <15%
• Low-frequency digital square-wave technology
• Multi-aspect protection circuitry
• Universal socket receptacle
• 8′ 120v power cord with standard-household grounded plug
• 3-year warranty
|Lamp Drive Frequency|
|Ballast Component Type|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.