- Accuracy of ±0.01 pH
- 1, 2 and 3 point calibration
- Proprietary sensor design
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Reliable repeatable results
- Rugged, shock-resistant, fully encapsulated electronics
- Durable body constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Simple one button function
- High capacity N-type battery included
- Push Button — turns instrument on; selects mode and unit preferences.
- Battery Cap — provides access to battery for replacement.
- Pocket Clip — holds pen to shirt pocket for secure storage.
- Battery Indicator — indicates charge left in battery.
- Display — displays measurements, menu options, battery indicator, and firmware revision (during power-up).
- LED Indicator Light — indicates when to dip instrument in solution, when measurement is in progress, and when to remove instrument from solution.
- pH Sensor — measures hydrogen ion concentration of solution.
- Soaker Cap — contains a sponge soaked with pH Sensor Storage solution to maintain sensor hydration. To remove, twist the soaker cap while pulling off. To replace, twist the soaker cap while pushing back on. CAUTION: Do not overfill the soaker cap, as solution can squirt out while you are pushing the cap back on.
- Scoop — used to hold sample solution when dipping is not possible. To install, push the scoop onto the sensor while shifting side-to-side. To remove, pull the scoop off while shifting side-to-side. Verify the pH sensor remained fully inserted into the PT2. If not, reinstall per pH Sensor Replacement, p. 5 in included manual. To use, pour solution into the scoop or hold the scoop directly under a vertical stream to collect sample.
- Holster — run your belt through the strap in the back of the holster for hands-free portability.
- Lanyard — attach through hole in top of pocket clip.
The PT2, excluding the pH sensor, has a one (1) year limited warranty.
The pH sensor has a six (6) month limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.