PHYSAN 20™ is a broad range disinfectant, fungicide, virucide, and algaecide which effectively controls a wide variety of pathogens on hard surfaces and plants. Its applications include greenhouses; hard surfaces; lawn and turf grass; seedlings and cut flowers; decorative fountains, pools and birdbaths; and plants.
PHYSAN 20 is an EPA approved concentrate formulated with unique germicidal agents to provide overall protection for your plants and greenhouses.
PHYSAN 20 poses no human or environmental risk when it is used at recommended use levels and according to label instructions.
PHYSAN 20 controls disease-spreading organisms which can be carried from plant to plant by using contaminated pots, flats, seed beds, soil, tools and human hands.
- Hard Surfaces/Exteriors
- Work Areas and Benches Pots, Flats, and Flower Buckets
- Disinfection of Cutting Tools
- Walkway Algae
- Tabletop and Floor Mildew
- Greenhouse Glass Algae
- Evaporative Cooler Algae
- Fungus and Odors
- Decorative Fountains, Swimming Pools, and Birdbaths
- Algae Control
- Seeds, Seedlings, Cut Flowers
- Damping Off
- Bacterial Stem Plugging of Cut Flowers
- Seedling Downy Mildew
- Downy Mildew on Plant Cuttings
- Adult Ornamental Plants
WARNING: TOXIC TO FISH!
There are no reviews yet.