Plant Revolution Great White Granular 4 – 2 Pounds
Mycorrhizae aid in extending the root zone which enhances nutrient and water uptake. Great White Granular 4 contains an organic concentrated blend of 4 Endomycorrhizal species: Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G. aggregatum, and G. etunicatum.
Use in transplanting, in-furrow, or mix into your potting soil.
How to Use:
- Propagation Use 2-6 pounds per cubic yard, depending on cavity size (higher rates for smaller cavities).
- Planting and Transplanting Spread product at bottom of planting hole and around roots when backfilling. Can be mixed with mechanical equipment that allows passage of a #8 screen (2.5mm) or larger particles.
- Transplants Spread product at bottom of planting hole and around roots when backfilling.
- Field Applications Apply 2 lbs per acre. Can apply in-furrow at 1 teaspoon per row foot or mix with seed at 2 lbs/acre.
Amount of Product
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
- Glomus intraradices – 33 prop/gram
- Glomus mosseae – 33 prop/gram
- Glomus aggregatum – 33 prop/gram
- Glomus etunicatum – 33 prop/gram
There are no reviews yet.