Great Home-Made Compost Has Never Been So Easy!
The Stump Tea Brew Kit comes with everything you need to make a great Stump Tea brew at home. Combining a simple brew system with high-quality water-soluble ingredients. Using a dual outlet air pump to power a 4″ oxy stone creates a highly oxygenated environment that is constantly being mixed.
Bring Life To Your Roots With Stump Tea!!!
At HTG Supply, our employees are constantly searching for better ways to grow for our customers; and it was through this research that a direct relationship with the manufacturer of extremely high-quality products blossomed to produce Stump Tea, a one of a kind root enhancer! With this revolutionary ready-made brew, gardeners can now enjoy the proven benefits of compost tea in an instant liquid form (just add water)!
Stump Tea is a special blend of soil biology and beneficial Mycorrhizae that occurs naturally in some of the world’s most pristine forests. This synergistic mix vigorously inoculates the root zone and boosts metabolic rate by colonizing the roots with billions of “little helpers” that increase root size and production which in turn increases yields! Stump Tea not only has a great mix of biology, but it also incorporates soil conditioners and a few other natural ingredients to make one killer tea. Humic and fulvic acids aid in the uptake of micro and macronutrients. Molasses feeds the biology so it can thrive. Kelp is an excellent source of natural micro and macronutrients that are very easy for plants to take in. With all of the key elements that make up a great tea in one instant mix, Stump Tea has done all fo the work for you, and ensures a perfect brew every time. Stump Tea is a proven, time-tested recipe that will impress even the most experienced of tea connoisseurs!
Stump Tea Benefits:
- 100% safe and natural ingredients create healthier plants
- Contains beneficial enzymes
- Helps to produce very lush, deep green plants
- Aids in the breakdown of nutrients for plant absorption
- Increases water retention and enhances nutrient uptake
- Enhances the taste of fruits and vegetables (raises brix levels)
- Increases nutrient cycling in the rhizosphere (area around the roots)
- Helps plants deal with environmental stresses better, including heat stress and disease (great for fighting harmful fungus)
- Breaks down toxins in soil and on plants
Root Drench – Mix 1 Tbsp. per gallon.
Foliar – Mix 1 Tbsp. per gallon. Spray directly on leaves.
Transplanting – Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 Tsp. directly on the root zone.