Phat Sacks 3×3 Tray Liner
Phat Sack 3x3 flood tray liners provide the perfect means to contain grow mediums in hydroponic trays. The premium triple-thick fabric material allows water to easily pass through but keeps the substrate where it belongs. Ideal for use with drip type systems, Phat Sacks 3x3 flood tray liners can simply be placed inside of the tray and filled with the desired planting medium to prepare for planting. Thick and durable construction is well suited for use with a wide variety of grow mediums coco coir, rockwool grow cubes, and even heavier hydroton clay pebbles.
- Fabric walls prevent root-binding and promote a large, complex, fine-haired root structure
- Double-stitched seams and triple-thick material for durability and extended use
- More features than competitor's containers at a lower cost.
- Fits: 3' long x 3' wide flood trays
Phat Sack 3×3 Flood Tray Liners
Expand planting options and avoid overflow issues with Phat Sack flood tray liners! Premium fabric construction provides a practical and effective means of preventing grow medium wash-out and drain line clogs, even with finer substrates such as coco coir. Excellent for use in drip systems and ideal for a variety of planting methods including the sea of green (SOG) technique!
- Fits: 3′ long x 3′ wide flood trays
- Allows full-tray planting
- Reinforced triple-thick fabric
- Excellent drainage
- Environmentally-friendly materials
- Trays sold separately
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.