4-Layer PVC Coated Flexible Ducting
Our flex ducting is made with 4 layers of PVC and aluminum foil to bring you heavy-duty protection, without sacrificing versatility and flexibility. The inner aluminum foil layer is flame resistant and can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -30 degrees to 140 degrees. The durable PVC outer layer protects the aluminum foil and is lightproof to regulate airflow temperature. Together these layers provide protection from leaks, punctures, and tears for long-lasting productivity. The flex ducting can be used for various ventilation applications including but not limited to HVACs, grow tents, greenhouses, and more.
- The 4-layer design offers additional protection from punctures, leaks, and tears
- Designed for HVACs, grow rooms, tents, and other ventilation applications
- Comes in 3 different sizes 4″, 6″, and 8″ all with 10 and 25-foot options
- Built for commercial and residential projects
- Temperature-resistance PVC outer coating
- Flame-resistant inner aluminum foil layer
- Easy installation and maintenance
There are no reviews yet.