AutoPot 1Pot XL Module
AutoPot self-watering systems deliver outstanding performance with a strong emphasis on efficiency and conservation of resources. These well made gravity-fed systems are great for pros and beginners alike, and require no electricity, pumps, or timers to operate. Considered to be among the world’s most environmentally friendly watering systems for both hobbyist and commercial hydroponic markets, AutoPot systems ensure plants use everything that is supplied to them with no loss of water, run-off, or leakage!
All AutoPot Watering Systems are extremely versatile and can necessary with the medium/substrate of your choice. An ideal substrate for use in AutoPot systems is a 50% mix of perlite with either soil or coco. Always use good quality soil or coco coir such as Canna Coco. AutoPot Watering Systems have grown plants in a vast range of substrates from coral to denim and pumice stone… we are now using the systems for aeroponic plant growth. Whatever substrate you decide to use, make sure its light, fluffy and free draining.
Why use AutoPot watering systems?
- No more daily watering, the system can be left unattended for weeks
- All our systems require no power, pumps or timers to operate
- Simple gravity-feed reservoir/water source is all that is required to run the system
- One of the most water efficient irrigation systems worldwide
- Can be used to grow any crop varieties; edible or ornamental
- Versatile system can be adapted and extended if desired
- Environmentally sustainable
1x 1Pot XL tray & lid
1x 6.6-gallon pot
1x 39″ of ¼” pipe
1x Root Control Disc (round)
1x ¼” tee for connecting existing systems
1 x ½”-¼” tee for connecting to existing systems
1x full instructions