Biobizz Alg-A-Mic Seaweed Biostimulant
The 100% organic way to make plants less stressed and more productive
Stress-free, happy plants generally produce larger fruits. And Alg·A·Mic comes to the rescue if they have suffered from overfeeding, deficiencies, diseases, or temperature fluctuations. It also ensures green leaves by stimulating chlorophyll absorption.
Seaweed Extracts in Alg-A-Mic
As early as 3000 B.C., seaweed has been harvested for food, medicine, and fertilizer. Alg·A·Mic is made from a high-grade, 100% organic seaweed concentrate extracted through cold pressing, rather than chemical solvents. This high level of natural nutrition caters to the whole spectrum of a plant’s needs, resulting in plenty of lush green foliage.
How to use it?
Alg·A·Mic is a revitalizing product that contains a low level of NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium) – making it impossible to overdose.
It can be added to every substrate during the flowering and growing period.
Our advice is to measure a 1-4ml dose of Alg·A·Mic per 1 liter of water but follow BioBizz’s official Nutrient Schedule for the best results.
- Phase: Growing | Blooming
- Function: Stimulating | Preventing
- Setting: Indoor | Outdoor
- Applications: Regular watering | Watering system | Spray
- Control Union Certifications: National Organic Program (NOP) Input
- Clean Green Certification
- Control Union Certifications: Organic EU Input
- Point Vert