BioWorks Botaniguard 22WP – 1 Pound
BotaniGard 22WP is a biological insecticide (Mycoinsecticide – Wettable Powder) for the control of adult and immature stages of aphids, thrips, whiteflies and more. Tank mix compatible with many other inputs including some fungicides. For use in greenhouse, field and nursery crops, including ornamentals, herbs and spices, vegetables, fruits and berries.
- Size: 1 lb.
- Active Ingredient: Beauveria bassiana strain GHA
- Controls aphids, thrips, whiteflies and more
Botaniguard 22WP Biological Insecticide
BotaniGard 22WP contains live spores of the naturally occurring fungus, Beauveria bassiana Strain GHA. Spores are alive and can be harmed by storage at high temperatures or contact with water for more than 24 hours. See STORAGE AND DISPOSAL instructions on the container label. For use in controlling Whitefly, Aphids, Thrips, Psyllids, Weevils and Mealybugs in Ornamentals and Vegetables, Indoor/Outdoor Nursery, Greenhouse, Shadehouse, Commercial Landscape, Interiorscape and Turf.
Benefits & Features
- Highest spore concentration in a Beauveria-containing insecticide
- Provides a level of control comparable to conventional chemical programs
- Excellent tool for resistance management
- Large and diverse crop list and multiple use sites
- Controls the early stages of insects, preventing population outbreaks and the need for rescue treatments
- Compatible for tank mixes with many pesticides
- Exempt from residue tolerance