CANNA RHIZOTONIC is a powerful, algae-based, vegetative stimulator for plant roots. It contains multiple vitamins and is 100% natural. RHIZOTONIC adds more than 60 microbiological substances that considerably speed up the growth of a balanced root environment.
RHIZOTONIC has a calming effect on plants and relieves stress. That’s why it is also ideally suited for use when shipping or re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed. It can also be used as a simple means of raising the pH level in fertilizer tanks. RHIZOTONIC can be used regardless of the type of medium.
Benefits of CANNA RHIZOTONIC:
- Stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants: Besides stimulating root growth on plants that are already rooted, RHIZOTONIC also stimulates new root growth on cuttings and transplants. The various trace elements and vitamins such as B1&B2 stimulate the production of hormones and root growth, thus providing beautiful, strong white roots.
- Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting: If you dilute RHIZOTONIC (15 ml/gallon), you can use it to soak seeds. RHIZOTONIC softens up the seed skin, making it easier for the seed to burst and germinate.
- Enhances overall plant growth and chemical reactions in the plant to ensure a healthy, powerful, and strong plant: Good results start with a healthy plant. Because RHIZOTONIC stimulates root growth, it improves the strength of a plant. This is especially important during the first weeks of a plant’s life since young plants are the most vulnerable. RHIZOTONIC stimulates further root development, increases the plant’s resistance to diseases, and promotes its inner and outer strength.
- Aids in the recovery process of any plant or cutting that has been subjected to stress in any way whatsoever: Many growers agree that plants recover much quicker from stress situations if the leaves have been sprayed with RHIZOTONIC. Such stress situations could for example occur during the transport and re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
Ideal for Use:
- Cuttings and plants that need to be repotted
- Poor and badly developed plants
- Plants that have suffered shock
- All media (Soil, Coco, COGr, Hydroponics, can also be used as a foliar spray)
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Dosage: 0.5 fl oz/Gal (40 ml/10L) for the first week at normal feeds.
- Decrease dosage to 0.07 fl oz/Gal (5 ml/10L) (1:2000) after a strong root system has developed
- When repotting, one should pre-treat the growing medium with this solution
- The results of RHIZOTONIC are better with low EC, if necessary use during the first few days only RHIZOTONIC (without other fertilizer)