CenturionPro HP TableTop Bucker
Pound for pound the market’s most compact and cost-efficient bucker, the HP TableTop benefits from two rollers that pull the stem into the de-stemmer to pop flowers off at an exceptional rate. Ideal for stems up to 3/8”, with 2-hole sizes to strip plants carefully and comprehensively, the robust machine can process up to 75 pounds of wet flower per hour (up to 15 pounds dry). The impressive power and precision are driven by a 0.33 HP motor with variable speed control, for enhanced versatility in bucking wet and dry plants.
The elite bucking solution was designed with portability in mind, weighing in at just 46 pounds with sturdy stainless-steel carrying handles. Buck on the go with the discreet CenturionPro HPTT bucker.
*Returns cannot be accepted for this product.
- Feed Throughput: +75 lbs/hr (Wet) | +15 lbs/hr (Dry)
- Feed Entry Sizes: 2-hole (1/4″, 3/8″)
- Feed Types: Wet/Dry
- Roller Sets: Neoprene Rubber
- Reverse Operation: No
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Pull Speed: 10-30 in/s
- Pull Strength: > 300 lbs
- GMP Compliant*: Yes
- UL Compliant*: Yes
- CE Compliant*: Yes
- RoHS Compliant*: Yes
- Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Input Voltage: NA: 120V. 60Hz Single Phase
- Current Draw: <3A Operating
- Drive Motor: 0.33HP, IP54
- Motor RPM: 1690 RPM
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Weight: 50lbs / 23kg
- Length: 18in / 46cm
- Width: 15in / 38cm
- Height: 17in / 43cm
- Circuit Breaker Required NA: 15A/120V
*Item ships for free to anywhere within the Continental US.