Cutting Edge Solutions Bulletproof Si
Bulletproof Si delivers silicon in a form that may be utilized in virtually any fertilizer regimen. The silicon form (SiO2) has been shown to increase agricultural production, yield, and strengthening plants, promote resistance to stressors like heat, cold, drought, lodging, accelerate maturity, and promotion of an advantageous upright stature which leads to favorable exposure of leaves to the light.
Bulletproof Si is formulated without potassium to facilitate application flexibility. Bulletproof Si is extremely beneficial in hydroponics, coco blends, and soilless growing media.
**NOTE** A strong aroma similar to ammonia is normal in Bulletproof Si. The specialty enzymes used in the formula produce a sour, almost acetic smell. Always shake very well before use.
- Mild solution: Mix 1 ml Bulletproof Si ® per gallon of water
- Higher strength: 1 to 2.5 ml/gallon per gallon of water
- Maximum strength: 2.5 to 4 ml/gallon per gallon of water
Directions for Use:
- This is a highly concentrated solution. Never mix undiluted concentrates as this may result in nutrient lock-up. Add each nutrient separately to the water and aerate the reservoir regularly. Apply Bulletproof Si ® to water before any other nutrients.
- Shake well and measure carefully using a milliliter measuring cup. If adding to an already mixed reservoir, ensure Bulletproof Si ® is diluted in freshwater before adding to fertilizer solution.
- Bulletproof Si ® is strongly alkaline and will raise nutrient solution pH. After nutrients are mixed in water, adjust ph to 5.5-6.5.
- Monitor ppm/EC and pH in the reservoir and top off with fresh water as needed.
- Reservoir temperature should be 60-68 degrees F.
Do not store product in direct sunlight. Do not freeze.