Hydroponic pH Control Kit by General Hydroponics
The convenient General Hydroponics pH Control Kit includes everything you need to test your hydroponic solution as well as adjust it if needed, and it even comes with a convenient nutrient availability chart.
- pH UP (potassium hydroxide) 8 oz.
- pH DOWN (phosphoric acid) 8 oz.
- pH Test Indicator
- Test vial
- Nutrient availability chart
- Detailed directions
- Fill the testing vial approximately halfway with nutrient solution, and then add 3 drops of pH test indicator per 5 mL of solution in vial.
- Observe the coloration of the liquid in the test vial.
- Adjust the nutrient solution in your reservoir with small amounts of pH UP or pH Down, re-testing frequently until the desired pH range is achieved (typically 5.5 to 6.5 for hydroponics).