Gorilla Boost Bio Bags – 6 Inch
Gorilla Boost 6" Biobags are a great solution for taking the hard work out of filling grow bags for planting. Each Biobag comes prefilled with compressed coco coir in the exact amount needed, and can be activated simply by adding water or solution. As water/solution is added, the coir will absorb it and expand to fill the bag. Activation can be done by hand-watering, flood table, or drip emitters. Biobags are filled Gorilla Boost Buffered Lite OMRI listed coco coir, an ideal medium for medicinal and organic gardens.
- Bags come prefilled with compressed coco coir
- Expanded bag measures 6" x 6" x 7" (approx. 1 gal.)
- OMRI Listed for organic gardening
Biobags Ready to Grow Coco Coir Bags – 6″
Ready-to-grow dirt bags are the perfect solution for easy setup, fast expansion, and easy transplanting. Living to their commitment to sustainability, all the Gorilla Boost Biobags are 100% biodegradable. Gorilla Boost hand-picks the best raw material directly from inland fiber mills by our quality control technicians, so it’s never old or damaged in any way. Biobags are filled with their OMRI listed Buffered Lite medium, a triple-washed and medical plant buffered coco coir.
How to Use Biobags
Activating Biobags is as simple as adding water to expand the coco coir, and is usually done in one of 3 ways:
- Over-watering – Easy for activating single bags or a few at a time. Open the bag and expand by hand-watering for approximately 5 minutes. Mix coir to ensure complete saturation.
- Wicking – Easy for activating several bags at a time. Open bags and place in flood table. Flooding for approximately 40 minutes to complete saturation.
- Drip – Easy for activating bags on a commercial scale. Open bags and stake drip emitters into compressed block. Run drip system until fully saturated (time varies by system capacity).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.