GrowBright 2 Foot 2 Lamp High Output T5
The GrowBright 2 Foot 2 Lamp High Output T5 is a useful tool for gardeners who need a wide, mid-intensity light coverage without costing an arm and a leg. Utilizing high output T5 bulbs, the fixture makes use of the most efficient traditional lighting source without expensive LED technology. Useful in seed starting, cloning, and early vegetative growth, the GrowBright fixture can sustain plants over a 2’x1′ footprint with ease.
- Uses 2-Foot T5 bulbs, available in a variety of styles
- Low-cost method for maintaining a small few plants or starting seeds and clones
- Tried and true technology means that ballast failure and damage is extremely rare
Versatility is the name of the game for these lights, they can be used as seed starters/propagation lighting and as a full term light taking your plants from beginning to end. Safe and cool, these lights do not have a hot, single blinding point of light like H.I.D. lights and are safely used in schools or other environments where H.I.D.’s are undesirable.
T5 fixtures can also supplement existing H.I.D. systems providing needed light spectrum that the H.I.D. bulbs lack. Examples are to add “cool” blue spectrum T5 light to gardens using High-Pressure Sodium’s orange/red spectrum or add “warm” red spectrum T5 light to supplement Metal Halide’s blue/white spectrum. You may also choose to use T5 lights as side lighting for your plants to help them fill out better underneath their top canopy.
About the GrowBright system:
- Low Profile – only 9″ x 25″ x 2.5″
- 24″ (2 feet) Long Mini T5 – perfect for seed-starting or cloning!
- Two 2′ High Output Bulbs Included (T5 F24HO)
- High Output bulbs have extremely high lumen per watt rating – 2,000 lumens per bulb! This system emits an incredible 4,000 lumens!
- Lamps emit very little heat, allowing you to hang the fixture very close to the plant canopy.
- T5 bulbs have an outstanding 24,000-hour life expectancy (one year is 8,760 hours) and unlike sodium or halide bulbs, a T5 loses very little of its light output over its life.
- Solid State Electronic Ballast emit very low heat and is virtually SILENT.
- Electronic Ballast operates on standard Household Current (120v)
- Innovative Design has ballast placed beside lamps, not above lamps allowing them to run cooler and last longer
- Sleek Design and Attractive Finish make this the best looking T5 fixture on the market!
- Top Quality Highly Reflective 95%+ polished Aluminum Reflector for Maximum Light Output, unlike competitions unpolished “tin” type reflector.
- Locking Lamp Sockets hold lamps in place properly and will not allow for the lamps to fall out.
- Convenient On/Off Switch
- Lightweight and Easy to Hang
WARRANTY: This fixture comes with a 5-year warranty on the ballast and electrical components and a 1-year warranty on the lamps.