T5 LED Bloom Light – 4′ 2-Bulb
The HTG Supply 2-Lamp 4′ T5 LED bloom light makes it easier and more affordable than ever to finish your flowering plants indoors with full spectrum LEDs and enhanced-spectrum red output! Featuring the popular HTG 4’/2-lamp T5 fixture combined with super-efficient AgroMax T5 Bloom LED, this hybrid system delivers the efficiency of LED with the flexibility of the T5 fixture. AgroMax T5 LED technology provides a direct LED replacement for standard T5 fluorescent tubes to deliver higher output and refined 3500K spectrum + 660nm red boosters for an extra kick of growing power with 25% less energy use and longer lifespan. Individual AgroMax T5 LED bulbs can also be exchanged with other T5 LED’s or even standard fluorescent tubes to adapt to different plant types or growth phases as needed.
This fixture is perfect for supplemental bloom lighting, taking cuttings, keeping mother plants, over-wintering, or full-term growth for small plants; plus, a slim design and cool operation make it a top choice for applications with limited space such as closet, shelf, or countertop growing. Grow anywhere with this light! Comes ready to grow and plugs into a standard 120v grounded power outlet!
System Includes: HTG Supply 4’/2-lamp T5 fixture and (2) AgroMax T5 LED Bloom bulbs. All items ship in plain, discreet packaging!
Power Consumption: uses approximately 82 watts /.7 amps @ 120v
HTG 4′ 2-Lamp T5 Fixture Details
• Fixture measures: 47″ long x 4.75″ wide x 2.75″ high
• Multi-volt 120v-240v capable digital electronic ballast
• Operates 4′ T5 LED bulbs as well as standard 4′ 54-watt fluorescent T5 bulbs
• 10′ power cord with standard-household grounded plug (NEMA 5-15)
• Features polished aluminum premium reflector
• hanging hardware included
• 2-year ballast warranty
AgroMax 4′ 3500K T5 LED Bulb Details
• Measures exactly: 45.75″ Long, 0.625″ Diameter (T5)
• Electrical: 41w – .34amp @ 120v ea.
• 4600 lumens ea.
• 160 high-efficiency chips per bulb
• Spectrum: 3500K full-spectrum + 660nm Red
• 50,000+ hour lifespan