Gavita Pro RS 2400e LED 800W 120-277V Grow Light
The Gavita Pro produces 2400 μmol s-1 PAR and an impressively efficient 3.0 μmol/j and delivers a broad white light with an enhanced blue spectrum which may intensify terpene and cannabinoid profiles. This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth – from the vegetative stages to higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages. Using the Gavita Master EL3 Controller, the fixture is dimmable to 10% without any loss of efficiency. The RS 2400e is built with high-quality components, including Gavita drivers and custom-made Gavita diodes, to deliver the performance and lifespan you expect from the name you trust.
- High light intensity to help produce higher yields
- Broad white light with an enhanced blue spectrum which may intensify terpene and cannabinoid profiles
- Dimmable down to 10% with the Gavita EL3 Master controller (sold separately)
- Premium Gavit diodes and drivers
- Delivers the highest efficiency of any full spectrum, DLC-listed LED fixture at an impressive 3.0 μmol/J*
- Embedded adapter for maximum controllability with the Gavita EL3 Master controller (sold separately)
- The foldable 8-rail fixture is a breeze to ship, store, and install
- IP66 wet rating and ANSI/CAN/UL 8800 compliant
- Assembled in the USA using foreign components
- Five-year limited warranty*
Features & Benefits:
Increased Yields: This fixture will be able to output PPFD levels close to full sun on a cloud-free day. This will allow growers to maximize bud yield. Research in the primary literature and our own internal studies show a positive correlation between light intensity and bud yield. This is also a very well-established phenomenon in crops other than cannabis.
Boost Terpenes and Cannabinoids: Delivers a broad white light with an enhanced blue spectrum which may result in intensified terpene & cannabinoid profiles.
Dimming Curve: The Gavita Pro RS 2400e gains efficiency as the fixture is dimmed down to desired light levels. This allows users to reach higher levels of PPE, leading to even more cost savings.
Technical Specifications & Documents:
|Voltage||120 – 277 V|
|Current at 120 V||6.67 A|
|Current at 277 V||2.89 A|
|Max Ambient Temp||40° C|
|Third-Party Control Input||0-11.5 V|
|Power Factor (cosø)||0.99|