GrowBright is dedicated to providing growers with the best-value bulbs that outperform the competition. This 250 watt High Output MH Conversion bulb emits 22,000 lumens – standard 400w MH bulbs which emit only 21,000 lumens. This bulb is perfect for 250 watt HPS grow light systems. By giving you a higher light output, you’ll see faster plant growth and ultimately higher plant yields.
Comparable to Hortilux, Agrosun, and Sunmaster Brand bulbs!
About the bulb:
- High Output = 22,000 Lumens!
- This 6000 Kelvin spectrum bulb is perfect for vegetative plant growth
- Make your 250w HPS system into a “switchable” HPS/MH system with this light bulb!
- Fits all standard 250 watt HPS systems.
- Spec: S106 type lamp, Mogul based
- Works with all 250 watt HPS Grow Light Systems!
- High Output Delivers Superior Performance
How long does this MH Conversion light bulb last?
This 250w Metal Halide Conversion bulbs have a rated life of 20,000 hours. One year is 8,760 hours. It is, however, suggested that people using Metal Halide (MH) bulbs for growing plants should replace their bulb after about 12 months of use. This ensures your bulb is emitting the maximum amount of light it can before the lamp begins to degrade and emit less light.
Does this bulb come with a warranty?
YES, this GrowBright 250 watt Metal Halide Conversion bulb comes with a 1 YEAR WARRANTY. We stand behind our products 100% and will replace your bulb if it burns out within one year of the purchase date. You can count on us to be there for you during and after the sale. We work hard to keep all our customers happy, please check out our thousands of +feedback responses and you’ll see why we are the best!