Ceramic metal halide (CMH) grow lights have developed quite a following in the indoor gardening industry. With a balanced spectrum and beneficial ultraviolet (UV), the output CMH bul is closer to natural sunlight than any other type of HID grow light bulbs available. Our HTG Supply Value Series CMH system featuring the GE 400w ceramic metal halide bulb provides the bright white spectrum of a typical MH lamp combined with the powerful red spectrum of the HPS lamp for outstanding growth and excellent efficiency for outstanding growth and yields.
Looking for a different ceramic metal halide grow light model? Check out the AgroMax HyPAR CMH grow light system, or visit our CMH page for our full line of ceramic lighting systems and supplies including LEC grow lights and more!
HTG Supply is your source for ceramic metal halide (CMH) grow lights. Our systems include enhanced-spectrum, 400-watt GE horticultural CMH bulbs that can be used for all growth phases. With an output closer to natural sunlight than traditional HID bulbs, CMH is known for producing lush greens and vegetative growth, giving you excellent yields. Systems come ready-to-grow, easily plugging into a standard US 120v grounded outlet
They can be rewired for 240v upon request. They will then include the 240v power cord (NEMA 6-15 plug type).
The HTG Supply 400-watt ceramic metal halide grow light delivers performance as well as savings. Order today and customize the system to best fit your needs with a variety of reflector/hood upgrade options. HTG Supply also offers additional accessories, all at discount package pricing!
Ballast Specs & Features:
• Electrical: 400 watts, approx. 3.33 amps @ 120v
• Built-in 10′ power cord with standard household grounded plug (NEMA 5-15)
• Built-in 10′ socket-to-ballast cord with mogul-base socket
• Innovative open-air remote ballast design
• Handle features key-hole cutouts for easy wall mounting
• Ballast measures: 9″ long x 4″ wide x 5.5″ high
• 41,000 lumens
• CRI = 82
• Universal Burn Position (horizontal or vertical)
• 3000K (horizontal position)
• 3600K vertical position
• 20,000 hr. average lifespan
• 1-year warranty