This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. Advanced features include the ability to select from 3 different solution types that model the characteristics of the most commonly encountered types of water; proprietary temperature compensation and TDS conversion algorithms; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true, one-handed instrument, the PT1 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply press a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.
ULTRAPEN – PT1 Features:
1. Push Button – turns instrument on in saved measurement mode; selects mode and unit preferences.
2. Pen Cap – provides access to battery for replacement.
3. Clip – holds pen to shirt pocket for secure storage.
4. Battery Indicator – indicates charge left in battery.
5. Display – displays measurements, mode options and battery indicator.
6. LED Indicator Light – indicates when to dip instrument in solution, when measurement is in progress, and when to remove instrument from solution.
7. Electrodes – measure electric current of solution.
8. Cell – contains flux field in defined area for accurate current measurement.
9. Scoop – contains sample solution for measurement when sampling from a vertical stream. To use, slide the open end of the scoop over the bottom of the pen until the neck of the scoop is flush with the top of the cell. Hold pen with scoop end under stream. Rinse and fill with sample solution 3 times. Fill with solution again, then take measurement. We recommend you recalibrate the pen using the scoop to retain accuracy of ±1%.
Excepting the battery, the Myron L® PT1 Conductivity/TDS/ Salinity Pen is warrantied to be free from manufacture defect for 1 year.
There are no reviews yet.