Rapitest Digital Soil pH Meter
A successful garden depends on the right pH.
Plants need the correct pH (acidity/alkalinity) level which controls how well plants utilize the nutrients available in your soil. All plants have a pH preference, so it is important to know the pH level of your soil. You can then choose plants with the same pH preference, avoid those that will not do well in your soil, or know how to go about supplying their special growing needs. By testing your soil, you determine its condition so that you can adjust the pH more accurately, effectively, and economically.
- Easy-to-read digital output
- Includes pH preferences for over 400 plants
- Batteries included
How to Use:
- Simply push the probe into wet soil
- The meter will register pH levels on a scale of 3.5 to 9.0
- Check the digital read-out against the list of pH preferences to find those plants that best suit your garden conditions
- Should you decide to grow a plant that is not suitable for your existing garden soil condition, complete details on how you can alter the soil are included.
Batteries included. Replace with fresh alkaline button cell batteries: A87, LR44, AG13, and L1154