Sunmaster grow lamps consistently deliver new levels of performance in plant growth.
University and 3rd party tested, these enhanced lamps deliver the highest amount of Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) per watt of any discharge light source. Sunmaster’s new SUPER HO 1000W performance has been quantified and compared to the industry’s top brands:
- Photometry – 10% to 20% more µmol between 400nm and 700nm
- Growth chamber testing – 20% more flowers after first four weeks of flowering phase
- Independently field tested – Recommended by commercial growers throughout North America and Europe
Sunmaster SUPER lamps are the preferred lamp choice for greenhouse operations. SUPER lamps are the most efficient light source when increasing light intensity or extending the day period to maximize photosynthesis.
For indoor growing operations requiring 100% artificial lighting, Sunmaster SUPER and SUPER HO lamps drive robust flowering. Partner Sunmaster’s SUPER lamps with ‘COOL’ or ‘FULL NOVA’ lamps during the vegetative period of the plant growth cycle and ‘FINISH ‘ lamps at the end of the plant growth cycle in order to maximize yield.
Super HPS Benefits
- High output – 10% to 20% more µmol/sec compared to other horticultural HPS lamps
- Strong red/orange spectral output to support robust flowering
- Fuller spectrum (HO version) – 49 CRI compared to 25 to 35 CRI produced by other horticultural HPS lamps
- Long life
- Ideal companion to ‘COOL’ and ‘FINISH’ lamp families
Super HPS Features
- Unique arc tube, designed to maximize µmol per Watt
- Proprietary Venture Lighting / Sunmaster mercury amalgams
- E-ballast compatible
- Full one-year warranty
Find out why Sunmaster Horticultural Lamps have the reputation for being the premier line of growbulbs on the market today!
There are no reviews yet.