Triminator Hybrid Trimmer
Just as innovations from Formula 1 racing make their way into production cars, the Triminator Hybrid Trimmer has adopted key insights from Eteros Technologies Mobius Trimmer, resulting in unrivaled speed and trim quality.
The revolutionary Flex-Knife™ presses against the helical blade allowing the edges to stay in constant contact for an ultra-clean cut. This design ensures flowers spend less time in the tumbler, minimizing potency loss. The Hybrid doesn’t pick favorites; it trims equally well on wet, dry, and semi-dry flowers.
- INDUSTRY’S STRONGEST VACUUM: Powerful 1.5 HP vacuum delivers unrivaled suction for the tightest trim in its class.
- TRIM AND POLLEN SEPARATION: Intelligent double-bag design traps trim with the inner 200-micron nylon bag, while the outer bag collects extraction-ready pollen.
- 100% FOOD GRADE: The all-stainless vacuum system keeps your flower trim pure and makes cleaning easy. The hose-free design ensures your trim stays clean and flows into the collection bags seamlessly.
Every strain demands a unique formula; that’s why Triminator has designed the Hybrid™ with variable speed controls that allow you to customize your trim with the touch of a button.
- LOW-DENSITY DRY FLOWER: Reducing the vacuum suction and tumbler speed allows you to trim even the most delicate, low-density flower.
- DENSE WET FLOWER: Fresh flower is denser and more resilient, which allows you to increase tumbler speed and vacuum suction for faster, tighter trimming.
- EXTRACTION-OPTIMIZED TRIM: Meet the needs of your extraction team by adjusting the helical blade speed. Higher speeds yield smaller trim particles, while slower speeds result in larger hand-trim style results.
FEATURES AND SPEC SHEET:
- Portable and Compact – 39″ x 22″ x 42.5″
- Easy to Clean – Takes 27 seconds to dissemble, 60 seconds to reassemble.
- No tools or parts to adjust.
- Stainless Steel Tumbler, Helical Blade, and Flex-Knife
- Integrated Tandem-Link System
- Food Grade Pollen Collector
- Integrated Tilt Adjustment
- Feed Rate (Single Machine | Tandem Machines):
- Wet (18%): 40 lbs/hr | 88 lbs/hr
- Semi-Dry (11-18%): 20 lbs/hr | 45 lbs/hr
- Dry (9-11%): 15 lbs/hr | 35 lbs/hr