Xtreme Gardening CalCarb Foliar Booster
CalCarb is a readily available source of calcium and carbon dioxide. Calcium is critical to the health of your plant, contributing to the strength of cell membranes and regulation of nutrient use. Calcium is known to play a major role in the quality of many crops, including peppers, tomatoes, and watermelon. It is also able to reduce the effects of heat stress in plants. CalCarb foliar booster works great in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Strengths: CalCarb is a great way to supplement Calcium and CO2 directly to the foliage of your plants. CalCarb can increase plants’ ability to withstand environmental stressors like heat and drought by strengthening the cell walls of the foliage. CalCarb can also assist with the production of photosynthesis as well as help prevent blossom end rot.
- Uses: Thoroughly mix with water and apply to the stomata of plants, bi-weekly through vegetative and early flower stages. Avoid fruiting and flowering bodies.
- Compatibility: Great for vegetables, fruits, herbs & flowers.
CalCarb Foliar Booster Application:
- Add 1 tsp per quart (liter) of water (1 tbsp per gal) into the sprayer. and mix well. Spray foliage focusing on the underside of plant leaves – repeat weekly.
- Note: Calcarb leaves a beneficial white residue of natural calcium. it may be rinsed off after 36 hours, but let on will achieve the best results.
- Calcarb is best applied alone, wait 36 hours before applying other foliar nutrients.
- Clean the sprayer after every use.
Flowering & Fruiting Plan:
- Add 2 tsp per quart (liter) of water. Mix well and add to the sprayer. Spray focused “pop-shots” on the underside of outermost leaves.
- Calcarb need only be applied to 6-12 leaves. No need to saturate the entirety of foliage.
- Avoid fruits and flowering bodies.