Ushio 1000w DE MH Lamp
The 1000w Ushio Double-Ended Metal Halide Lamp holds the highest industry quality ISO 9001 standards with best-in-its-class reliability over lifetime. It offers spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency with PAR output of up to 1800 µmol/s, and is available in 5500K color temperature. It runs at 220V.
- High red light ratio and full spectrum output for healthy plant growth and robustness.
- Superior µmol output within the PAR spectral range.
- Light Specs: 5500K White, 1.8 PAR/w
This 1000w Ushio Double-Ended Metal Halide Lamp is truely an exceptional source of 5500k light. This lamp is highly efficent when ran on high frequency ballasts but when ran on the Revolution Micro Low Frequency Square Wave Fixture it yeilds even higher PPFD readings per watt. The 1000W DE Metal Halide lamp holds the highest industry quality ISO 9001 standards with best-in-its-class reliability over lifetime.
The Ushio Hilux Gro is made in Germany and designed for usage in open luminaries. The DE Metal Halide lamp offers spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency with PAR output of up to 1800 μmol/s, and is available in 5500K color temperature.
Ushio Double-Ended Metal Halide Lamp Features & Benefits:
- PAR output of up to 1800 μmol/s
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
Ushio Hilux Gro DE 1000W MH Lamp Specifications:
Ballast Type: HF Electronic Or Low Frequency Square Wave for optimal performace
Bulb Orientation: HOR
Color Temp: 5500K
Rated Initial Lumens: 1800 micromol/s
Rated Wattage: 1000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.