AgroMax Soft Plastic 3.5-Inch Trellis Net
The AgroMax Soft Plastic Trellis Net maximizes the potential of your crops and adds structure to your garden. Use it to train plants to grow in the desired direction, support heavy crops to keep them standing upright, and protect plants from insects and other harmful damage. Trellis netting is simple to install and works for any gardening environment. Apply it either horizontally or vertically depending on what you’re looking to achieve. When you’re done with the trellis netting just fold up and stow it away, the heavy-duty plastic is durable enough to be used for multiple seasons. Comes in a variety of sizes to fit your needs, including a 3.5″ or 6″ reach-through mesh size.
- Use in indoor and outdoor gardens, greenhouses, grow rooms and more.
- Apply the AgroMax Trellis Netting vertically with support stakes to promote vine-like growth to plants and provide support to keep your plants upright and healthy.
- Also known as the ScrOG method, spread the trellis netting horizontally to train crops to grow out and allow light to distribute evenly.
- 3.5 mesh squares
- Made with durable heavy-duty plastic
- Ideal for growing tomatoes, cucumbers, and other vining plants
- Available Sizes: 6.5′ x 8′, 6.5′ x 16′, 6.5′ x 100′
- Also available in 6″ mesh size
There are no reviews yet.