The Fiskars Micro-Tip Non-Stick Pruning Snips make deadheading, trimming and shaping plants easy — so easy, it’s earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of UseSM Commendation. An Easy Action design automatically opens the blades after each cut to help make cutting easier. Stainless steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts on plants. In addition, blades are enhanced with a special non-stick coating to help reduce jamming and resin buildup when cutting sticky materials. The handle features Softgrip® touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants
- Easy Action™ spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to help reduce hand fatigue
- Non-stick coating helps reduce jamming and buildup of sticky resin
- Easy-open lock protects the blades during transport and storage
- Included blade cover protects the Non-Stick when not in use
- Length: approximately 6″
There are no reviews yet.