Insecticide, Miticide and Nematicide.
AzaMax is a natural insecticide, miticide, and nematicide made from Neemazal® Technical (Purest Azadirachtin technical of highest concentration in the world). This is extracted from the neem seed kernel, through patented extraction technology.
AzaMax® works systemically to provide greater bio-efficacy against a broad spectrum of Insect-Pests including foliar sucking and defoliating insect-pest complex, mites and soil-borne insects, pests & nematodes. AzaMax® formulation possesses important features such as UV stability and shelf stability of 2 years. AzaMax® is OMRI listed and licensed in all 50 states.
Multiple modes of action help manage insect-pests during various stages of growth, prevents resistance build up in the insects, pest resurgence and help managing resistant pest.
- Broad spectrum activity: greater bio-efficacy against foliar sucking and defoliating insect / pest complex, mites, and soil-borne insect-pests & nematodes
- Translaminar action: effective on sucking/substrate feeding insects
- OMRI listed for Organic gardening
- Ideal fit for IPM & IRM program
- Synergist: excellent tank-mix partner for new/old chemistry molecules / microbial
- Safe to pollinators, parasites, predators, earthworms and soil microbes
- Safe to environment, human, and pets