CCH2O Clear Line Drip System De-Scaler
Clear Line is designed to keep drip irrigation lines and emitters clean and free of mineral deposits during cropping cycles. Implementation of Clear Line protects drip irrigation systems reducing costly repair and replacement of components.
- Keeps Irrigation Lines & Emitters Free from Biofilms Mineral Build-Up
- Recommended for Use in Pressure Compensated Drip Systems
- Fertigation Compatible
- Professional Strength Hypochlorous Acid
Clear Line may be used in all irrigation and hydroponic applications including: Drip Irrigation (Drain to Waste), Water Culture (DWC, RDWC, NFT), and Aeroponics. Clear Line can be used along with your regular fertilizer program or as an irrigation line/system shock.
- PREDICTABLE RESULTS: Reduces mineral build-up and biofilms in pressure-compensating drip emitters, assuring precision delivery of the nutrient solution
- IMPROVE ROI: Increases the operational life span of irrigation plumbing saving money on maintenance and replacement equipment.
- CROP CONSISTENCY: Ensures nutrient solution remains highly soluble, providing optimal availability for plant uptake.
- ENHANCED H2O: Improves overall water quality by increasing Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP).
- NEUTRAL CHEMISTRY: Compatible with all fertilizer programs, without affecting the pH of the nutrient solution
- SAFE TO USE: Non-corrosive and non-hazardous to handle, creating a safer work environment for cultivation staff.
- COST-EFFECTIVE: Highly concentrated Hypochlorous Acid with the lowest cost of use, ideal for commercial scale facilities.