Dyna-Gro Foliage-Pro 9-3-6
Foliage-Pro is high nitrogen, low phosphorus complete nutrition formula that optimizes the health and growth of tropical foliage and common interior scape plants. Its urea-free continuous use program couldn’t be simpler. Healthier plants look better, require less frequent replacement, and resist environmental stresses. Foliage-Pro 9-3-6 is a complete liquid plant nutrient developed with ten years of field and laboratory testing.
Foliage-Pro is formulated in the 3-1-2 N-P-K ratio recommended by Apopka Research Center in Florida for foliage production. It eliminates deficiencies and harmful salt buildup. Interior scapes everywhere prefer Foliage-Pro to maintain a healthy, controlled growth of foliage plants and trees, thus reducing replacement costs. It outperforms all others in low-light environments. Greenhouse production of all plants is enhanced with the use of Foliage-Pro.
How to Use:
Foliage-Pro should primarily be used as a root drench but may be applied as a foliar spray at lower concentrations for a quick fix of many mineral deficiencies. Dyna-Gro has the only complete, one-part nutrient formulas on the market today.
- Maintenance: Mix 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water, once a week.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Hydroponics: Mix 2 – 3 tsp. per gal. of water for recirculating systems or 1 – 2 tsp. per gal. for non-recirculating systems depending upon growing conditions.
There are no reviews yet.