- Hydroponics: Mix ½ to 1 tsp. per gallon of water for recirculating systems.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix ½ to 2 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 8-10 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate. Apply Pro-TeKt® separately when using a single head injector.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ to ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
- For outdoor applications in soil, feed 1 – 2 tsp/gal with every watering.
Note: Because a high pH is required to keep Pro-TeKt® in solution, the concentrate cannot be mixed with any acidic fertilizer. Therefore, apply Pro-TeKt® separately when using a single head injector.