Dyna-Gro GROW 7-9-5 Liquid Plant Food
Dyna-Gro liquid formulas have a reputation for high yields. Liquid Grow (7-9-5) provides a balance of 11 trace elements and minerals required for abundant growth and increased flowering. Used in succession, Grow and Bloom excel in hydroponics, drip systems, or soil gardening.
- GROW is urea free and won’t burn your plants.
- Supplies a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio to promote shorter internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems.
- Insures healthy leaf and stem growth.
- Ideal for poor, rocky soils, hydroponics, and container-grown plants. Note that hydroponics, in a broad sense, is growing without soil (dirt as you would find in your garden). Therefore, it is important to know that when you are growing in a container, the medium, whether coir or peat-based is not soil. It provides no nutrients and, accordingly, is a form of hydroponics! GROW or other complete nutrients from Dyna-Gro are essential for maintaining healthy plants in any soil-less medium.
- Use as a rapid cure for nutrient deficiencies and to help replenish lost minerals in poor and depleted soils.
- Spend less time and money measuring and tweaking products with incomplete, watered-down fertilizers!
- GROW is the one single complete formula for all growers on all plants.
- Hydroponics: Mix 2 – 3 tsp. per gal. of water for recirculating systems or 1 – 2 tsp. per gal. for non-recirculating systems depending upon growing conditions.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly on leaves
- For outdoor applications in soil, feed 1 – 2 tsp/gal with every watering.
There are no reviews yet.