The Grow Rite filter attaches directly to garden hoses to provide high-quality filtered for organic gardening. Patented KDF media combined with activated carbon removes impurities such as heavy metals, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide and other contaminants from up to 40,000 gallons of water. Simply attach the filter between the hose and nozzle to start filtering.
• Heavy Metals
• Sediments & Total Dissolved Solids
Good for up to 40,000 gallons, the GrowRite filter provides high-quality filtered water free of contaminants for organic gardening. Simply attach the GrowRite filter to a garden hose and enjoy the benefits of toxin free water. The GrowRite Filter utilizes patented KDF® media in conjunction with the highest quality granular activated carbon to provide superior ﬁltration of hydrogen sulﬁde (rotten egg odor), chlorine, and heavy metals.
What it Does:
• Eliminates micronutrient-destroying chlorine and chloramines from water thereby allowing the microbiology of the soil to convert minerals into nourishment for plants.
• Removes total dissolved solids (TDS) and heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and arsenic from the water supply.
• The combination of KDF and Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) media make the GrowRite garden hose inline filter perfect for hydroponic and aeroponic gardening systems.
• Economically effective garden hose water filter that performs for about 1/10th of a cent per gallon of water.
• Engineered and designed for use in large gardens and nurseries.
• GrowRite garden hose dechlorinator promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by reducing the harsh toxic effect of chlorine and chloramines and returns the natural balance to your soil, compost or mulch.
• Invigorates organic compost, soil amendments & bio-teas
• Improves quality of fruits, vegetables & flowers
• Promotes faster growing plants and gardens
• Enhances and strengthens plant roots
• Connect hose to GrowRite filter.
• Before each use, flush for 30 seconds to remove contaminants.
• Connect hose nozzle to GrowRite filter.
• Replace end caps when not in use. Do not allow the GrowRite Filter to dry or to freeze.
• Good for up to 40,000 gallons (150,000 liters) of water.
• Working pressure: 15 – 100 psi.
• Maximum effective flow rate: 2.5 GPM (9.5 LPM).
• Temperature range: 36° – 102° F (2° – 39° C).
• IMPORTANT! Replace end caps when not in use. Do not let the GrowRite Filter dry out or freeze.