The ATMOS-B2 Basic Digital Atmosphere Controller monitors and controls the temperature and humidity of the growing area by using precision sensors that measure the air temperature and humidity levels. A built-in CO2 timed sequence makes it capable of controlling CO2 economically. ATMOS-B2 then uses this information to activate external fans, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and CO2 equipment as needed to maintain optimum levels for indoor agriculture.
What sets the ATMOS-B2 apart from the competition?
- ATMOS-B2 can control temperature, humidity, CO2 and cycles within these parameters.
- ATMOS-B2 is simple to operate, no confusing menus or complicated settings
- ATMOS-B2’s remote digital temperature, humidity, and light sensor assembly can be located up to 15 feet from the main controller enclosure.
- ATMOS-B2 contains a built-in, TIMED CO2 control function making CO2 use easy and inexpensive.
- ATMOS-B2 has optional PC Software allowing the user to communicate with the controller remotely to change settings, check current conditions, datalog trends and more.
- A 15-amp circuit breaker and heavy-duty internal construction ensure that the unit will operate for years without fail. We only use high-quality UL/CE listed components.