FoxFarm Happy Frog Potting Soil | Bulk Pallet – (60) 2.0 Cu. Ft. Bags
Bulk Soil Quantity: (60) 2.0 cu. ft. bags. Commercial or residential delivery. Ships via UPS Freight. No dock, no problem – free liftgate service available!
Handcrafted in the Humboldt Nation! Your potted plants deserve the best. Their roots can’t seek out nutrients in the ground, so you have to bring it to them. That’s why Happy Frog® Potting Soil is alive with beneficial microbes and fungi that help break down organic matter and feed the plant roots.
Between the earthworm castings, the bat guano, and the aged forest products, your container plants have never felt so good. And don’t worry—FoxFarm uses only the highest quality, premium ingredients—no cheap fillers, no topsoil, no sludge.
Garden tip: Happy Frog Potting Soil is perfect for container gardens. Whether you’re growing a ficus in the dining room, a geranium on the patio, or a lemon tree on the deck, use our potting soil full strength in your containers. For a spectacular harvest, add our Happy Frog Fruit & Flower Fertilizer. Then sit back and enjoy the results. Embrace the vitality of Happy Frog!
NOTE: Happy Frog soil is alive – with beneficial bacteria and fungi! If soil appears moldy, this is actually a good thing and indicates that the microbes are thriving and available for your plants!
How To Use:
- Fill container with soil 1 inch (2.5 cm) below top edge of the pot.
- Water thoroughly after planting.
- For best results, feed your plants with FoxFarm fertilizer products during growth and bloom seasons.
ESTABLISHED CONTAINER GARDENS:
- Top dress a 3-inch (7.5 cm) layer of potting soil around existing plants and carefully work into the soil.
- Water thoroughly.
TREES, SHRUBS AND ROSES:
- Select a container 2-3 times the diameter of the plant’s root mass and 3-6 inches (7.5-15 cm) deeper.
- Place enough potting soil into the container so that the root mass is positioned at the correct height.
- Secure plant in place while adding more potting soil around the root mass until the container is almost full.
Use FoxFarm fertilizers & liquid plant food concentrates in conjunction with their soil mixes.