ProMix HP Myco/Biofung 3.8cuft
Premier Pro-Mix HP (high porosity) Biofungicide + Mycorrhizae is a high-quality growing medium ideal for water sensitive crops, rooting cuttings, and/or lower-light growing conditions. Composed mostly of sphagnum peat moss with perlite, lime, Pro-Mix HP provides a higher drainage rate to help reduce the risk of overwatering and root conditions caused by excess moisture. Pro-Mix HP contains specialized beneficial microorganisms including a mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices, strain GHA297) to boost nutrient uptake and disease resistance, as well as a bio-fungicide (Bacillus pumilus, strain GHA180) to further combat harmful organisms such as pythium/root-rot and Rhizoctonia.
- Quick-draining properties and the advantages of beneficial microorganisms, Pro-Mix HP is an especially well-suited mix for indoor gardening applications
- Works well with a wide variety of containers including smart pots, nursery pots, grow bags, and air pots.
Out of stock
Pro Mix HP Biofungicide + Mycorrhizae 3.8 Cubic Foot (107 Liters)
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
- Dries out faster than general purpose, peat-based medium
- Excellent for low-light and/or high-humidity growing conditions
- Reduces overwatering risk
- Reduces incidence of water-related issues (root disease, algae, fungus gnats, etc.)
- Improved leaching of nutrient salts during flush phase
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.