Ushio 1000w HiLUX GRO Pro Plus DE HPS Lamp
Professional growers will not use just any lamps to get just any results. They require specialty-grade lamps to maximize their growth and profits. This is why professionals choose USHIO, a Japanese specialty lighting manufacturer. The USHIO Hilux Gro™ professional grade lamp types are manufactured at their European ISO 9001 certified factory and are used by a multitude of OEM's and professionals worldwide.
- High red light ratio and full spectrum output for healthy plant growth and robustness.
- Superior µmol output within the PAR spectral range.
- Light Specs: 2100K White, 2.1 PAR/w
The highest output DE bulb made by Ushio, the Ushio Pro Plus Double Ended 1000w HPS lamp will outperform standard single ended 1000w HPS lamps. The Pro-Plus can be used with Gavita, Revolution Micro, AgroMax and other DE compatible ballasts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Super high output lamp technology
• Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
• Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
• Highest quality and consistent performance
• Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
• High red and blue spectral ratios for good photosynthesis efficiency
• Great lumen output for high PAR values
• Robust plants through high blue light output
• High red light ratio for healthy plant growth
• Economic (long average life, high lumen output, low energy consumption)
• Tubular low profile design for compact fixtures
|COLOR TEMP (K)||2100|
|MAX. STARTING CURRENT||7.0A|
|AVE. LIFE (H)||10,000|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.