Professional growers will not use just any lamps to get just any results. They require specialty-grade lamps to maximize their growth and profits. This is why professionals choose USHIO, a Japanese specialty lighting manufacturer. The USHIO Hilux Gro™ professional grade lamp types are manufactured at their European ISO 9001 certified factory and are used by a multitude of OEM’s and professionals worldwide.
Out of stock
The highest output DE bulb made by Ushio, the Ushio Pro Plus Double Ended 1000w HPS lamp will outperform standard single ended 1000w HPS lamps. The Pro-Plus can be used with Gavita, Revolution Micro, AgroMax and other DE compatible ballasts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Super high output lamp technology
• Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
• Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
• Highest quality and consistent performance
• Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
• High red and blue spectral ratios for good photosynthesis efficiency
• Great lumen output for high PAR values
• Robust plants through high blue light output
• High red light ratio for healthy plant growth
• Economic (long average life, high lumen output, low energy consumption)
• Tubular low profile design for compact fixtures
|COLOR TEMP (K)||2100|
|MAX. STARTING CURRENT||7.0A|
|AVE. LIFE (H)||10,000|
|HID Bulb Type|
|Color Temp. (Kelvin)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.