FinaleBoost is a better option than many combined P/K boosters because it allows the targeted application of potassium when and where the plant needs. Often when P and K are added in high quantities at the same time, one or the other remains unused in the medium. This can cause antagonism, chemical binding, and nutrient lockout.
FinaleBoost can be viewed as a finishing product that is used in the final stages of flowering. FinaleBoost is 100% soluble in water and doesn’t leave residue in reservoirs and irrigation systems.
Why Use FinaleBoost
- Stimulates fruit and bud maturation
- Firmer and more nutritious end product
- Improves crop quality by increasing production of sugars and amino acids
- Minimizes antagonism and lockout of potassium with other nutrients
- Powerful stimulating effect on the blooming and finishing process
- 100% water soluble and organo-mineral leaving no residue
How to Use FinaleBoost
At minimum add FinaleBoost to your reservoir weeks five through eight of the flowering stage. With some plants you may be able to use FinaleBoost at rates 2-3x higher than recommended to increase weight and quality during finishing. Always test on a few plants before applying at these rates.
|Regular feeding||6-20ml per 5 gallons|
|Foliar spray (maintenance)||2.5ml per liter, 10ml per gallon|
|Foliar spray (repair)||5ml per liter, 20ml per gallon|
Foliar feeding note: For best results mix FaSilitor in the foliar mix first, then add FinaleBoost and adjust pH to about 5.8. The L-amino acids in FinaleBoost act as a surfactant.
Customize your feeding schedule with the online nutrient calculator
- Organic Nitrogen provided by L-amino acids promotes robust vegetative growth and photosynthesis without risk of burning or overdose. Read more on L-amino acids under Core Product Technologies.
- Full spectrum organic L-amino acids provide growth materials, plant and microbe bio-stimulation, and boost beneficial bacteria populations.
- Potassium improves the water management in plants (osmoregulation). When Potassium is deficient, stomata don’t work properly and the plant loses water.
- Potassium also improves starch and protein synthesis.
- Potassium regulates opening of the stomata and enzyme activity.
- Sulfur is used in the maturation process, especially in the production of oils, flavors and aromatic compounds.
- Nutrients are organically chelated using L-amino acids.
FinaleBoost Key Ingredients
- L-amino acids, which provide organic nitrogen (N)
- Potassium (K)
- Sulfur (S)
Tips from the field
- Use higher dosages of FinaleBoost during the last 3-4 weeks of flowering to enhance yield and firmness of end product.
- FinaleBoost may be used as a foliar to provide direct fertilization by leaf.
- Use in combination with MassBoost to bulk up weight and firmness and to help avoid antagonistic action between K and Mg.
- Extend or shorten the usage of PeakBoost based upon the total flowering time of your specific plant
There are no reviews yet.