Hydrodynamics International Clonex Mist Concentrate
Clonex Mist Concentrate is a root stimulator to be used on both your mother plants and clones. It is designed to work in conjunction with Clonex Gel to produce vigorous healthy cuttings with strong roots. It is used to mist cuttings at regular intervals during the rooting process. Clonex Mist contains no hormones and is completely safe and non-toxic. Clonex Mist Concentrate is mixed at a ratio of 3:1 where 3 parts water are added to 1 part Clonex Mist concentrate.
One Clonex Mist Concentrate Gallon dilutes to make 4 gallons (15,141 ml) of Clonex Mist foliar spray.
How to Use Clonex Mist Concentrate
If possible spray the tips of the mother plant with Clonex Mist once or twice in the two weeks before taking cuttings. We recommend Root Riot Starter Cubes but Rockwool cubes are also useful.
- Take plant cuttings by making a clean diagonal cut just below the leaf node.
- Dip cutting into Clonex Rooting Gel and immediately insert cutting into a rooting cube.
- Spray new cuttings with Clonex Mist and place them into a propagator.
- After 2 – 3 days mist the cuttings again.
- Repeat misting every two days, or whenever cuttings look dry.